INSTRUCTIONS

(1)Click on one of the labels on the left side bar (these are the letters).
(2)Then click the comments link under that letter.
(3)You will then see all the comments which are the replies to the letters.
(4)Look at the last comment and reply to it.

Many thanks for your help and feel free to circulate around the world.


Dear Trim-a-lawn-Utica, New York, USA

Dear Trim-A-Lawn,

Thank you for your card regarding the '4-Cycle WeedBalster'. It sounds like a very impressive walk-behind lawn and garden trimmer. Unfortunately, I do not have a garden and furthermore it would be very expensive to ship one of your products over to the UK.

Thanks for you correspondence though and in return I have sent you a picture of one of my art works. You will probably not write back to me but if you do I would be very happy to carry on our correspondence.

Bests,
Diana

2 comments:

  1. Dear Diana,

    Im sorry it has taken me so long to reply. I fear I have lived up to your concern that I will probably not write back. I am though writing back. I have had one of those days. Those days where you feel as thought you have done many things, but have been in the same place. This between moving and remaining made me aware I had not replied. Aware I was living up to your probably not! This probably not also made me want to re-address the propable and become a positive.

    I look forward to the continued corresponding. The ing being between and ing and between. It will be a continuing.

    I start the ing between and wanted to ask you about your art work, is of great interest to me.
    It made me remember being inside and being with it. I wonder whether you could share more pictures with me. Whether you could share more.

    I look forward to seeing more art from you and sharing between. I will be sharing.

    Best and with thanks and apologies for late replies.

    Your new corresponding corresponder

    best and more bests
    Trim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Trim

    I think you should have addressed the point 'do you really need a garden' and dispense of this ridiculas myth once and forall. I own three 4-cycle weedbalsters but have no garden!

    Buy one and only then will you relise why you do not need a Gethsemane to enjoy this extraordinary piece of kit.

    Cheers
    W.M Liveit

    ReplyDelete