INSTRUCTIONS

(1)Click on one of the labels on the left side bar (these are the letters).
(2)Then click the comments link under that letter.
(3)You will then see all the comments which are the replies to the letters.
(4)Look at the last comment and reply to it.

Many thanks for your help and feel free to circulate around the world.


Dear Sven at Lindblad Expeditions- New York, USA

Dear Sven,

First of all can I thank you for addressing me as 'Traveler', it makes me feel like I have freedom and ambition. You're right I didn't believe you when you said that your company was "the most exciting expedition travel companies in the world: but your host of reasons were convincing. I've seen many programs by your partner National Geographic but I haven't heard of you. What you offer on your expeditions sounds brilliant. How guided are these expeditions? I do like to venture off and not always follow the crowd when I travel.

I have filled in your survey and enclosed it in the envelop. In return please could you fill out my survey regarding my current project of which you are now part of?

Many thanks,
Diana

1 comment:

  1. Dear Diana,

    Thank you for including my humble company in your current project. It makes me feel like a traveller myself, without the need to actually travel. Don't get me wrong: travelling is great. And good for your personal health.
    Although some people tend to get a bit nervous of travelling. Like myself. That's why I started a business, where people can be guided along their journeys around our beautiful planet. As I believe it is, as I never actually went anywhere else but just about near the suburbs of my home town.

    So in order to answer your pressing question: our expeditions are very, very guided. You will never walk alone. Never ever again. We as a humble company, see it as our duty to stay next to you, watch over you, yes... even when you're asleep!

    Of course we offer you the benefits of a full refund, when you are not satisfied with our 24/7 services. So come spend some time with us (well, not me of course, but my very humble colleagues of the Traveler agency) into the wild, I'm sure you won't be sorry for it.

    Kindest regards,
    Sven Lindblad
    CEO at Lindblad Expeditions
    New York

    ReplyDelete