INSTRUCTIONS

(1)Click on one of the labels on the left side bar (these are the letters).
(2)Then click the comments link under that letter.
(3)You will then see all the comments which are the replies to the letters.
(4)Look at the last comment and reply to it.

Many thanks for your help and feel free to circulate around the world.


Dear Texas Department of Transportation, USA

Dear Sir/Madam,

Sorry it's taken so long to reply. I've been preoccupied with work and wondering where this project is going. Today, I'm really not sure. You see writing letters back to you guys is exciting; will I ever get anything back? Will I ever meet any of you? But my dilemma is I've an exhibition in a couple of months and I'm still struggling to figure out how to display it. Maybe I should just go to Texas. Thanks very much in spending the money to post it all the way to the UK; the map and the heavy catalogue. Any advice would be welcome.

Yours Faithfully,
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment