INSTRUCTIONS

(1)Click on one of the labels on the left side bar (these are the letters).
(2)Then click the comments link under that letter.
(3)You will then see all the comments which are the replies to the letters.
(4)Look at the last comment and reply to it.

Many thanks for your help and feel free to circulate around the world.


Dear Rich and Jody at Kennicott Glacier Lodge- Anchorage, Alaska

Dear Richard and Jody,

I've never walked on a glacier but what you offer sounds amazing. thank you for your detailed letter and info about visiting the Wrangell Mountains in Alaska, it sounds like we'd be very looked after. I am unable to visit now due to financial constraints. my dad would love to visit but he has dialysis every other day so it's a bit inconvenient.
Thank you for your time in writing and referring to me as 'Alaskan Vacationer'- I'll add it to my box of personas. Looking forward to hearing from you to continue our year long correspondence.

Your Sincerely,
Diana

2 comments:

  1. Dear Alaskan Vacationer,

    I hope that you one day get to fulfil this title by holidaying in Alaska. Walking on a glacier does indeed sound amazing and I confess that I have never experienced it either. Something to add to my 'To Do' list perhaps? Financial constraints are also a problem here in sunny England, having just moved house and had to get a new car. Maybe one day I can join you in venturing across the Wrangell Mountains.

    Best wishes,

    Fay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Fay,

    The dream is closer now- I have been saving up all year and nearly have enough to make my vacation more than just a faint hope in what seems like the forever distancing future... I do so hope you will join me - sell your car, walk everywhere and lets explore the world together!

    Your friend

    ReplyDelete