INSTRUCTIONS

(1)Click on one of the labels on the left side bar (these are the letters).
(2)Then click the comments link under that letter.
(3)You will then see all the comments which are the replies to the letters.
(4)Look at the last comment and reply to it.

Many thanks for your help and feel free to circulate around the world.


Dear Outer Banks Visitors Bureau- North Carolina, USA

Dear Sir/madam,

This is quite funny, as I've just replied to a tourist company in South Carolina telling them about my time in North Carolina! Their brochure described 'The things to see and do in the Olde English District.' I don't know if they did this on purpose because I live in the 'real' England, Nottingham in fact which is kind of 'olde'.
i am doing a project you see about starting correspondence with passer-bys in different ;locations. you replied with your leaflet on 'The Outer Banks of North Carolina'. Thanks for my Gateway Card. I've enclosed some info on Nottingham and it's restaurants in case you ever visit. feel free to write back.

Yours Faithfully,
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment