INSTRUCTIONS

(1)Click on one of the labels on the left side bar (these are the letters).
(2)Then click the comments link under that letter.
(3)You will then see all the comments which are the replies to the letters.
(4)Look at the last comment and reply to it.

Many thanks for your help and feel free to circulate around the world.


Dear ‘Things to see and do and places to stay in South Carolina’s Olde English District- South Carolina, USA

Dear Sir/Madam,

Seems like there’s a lot to do in South Carolina. Thanks for spending the money to post the brochure but I can't say I'll be visiting in the near future. I've been to North Carolina which I found strange as it's very modern and clean with no one on the streets. do people not walk anywhere? i seem to remember a lot of cars and a cluster of sky scrappers which is the financial quarter. my friend Penny and I had 4 hours before our plane so we went on the tram only to realize it took about 10 minutes to travel around the town so we stayed on it for about 4 or 5 trips.
anyway fancy having a correspondence with me for a year? It's a part of a global project I'm doing.

Yours Faithfully,
Diana

2 comments:

  1. It's hard to find knowledgeable people for this topic, but you seem like you know what you're
    talking about! Thanks

    Review my website: 3 fold brochure measurements

    ReplyDelete
  2. u,s,a,gov officer officer yet yes mr yasir ali

    ReplyDelete