INSTRUCTIONS

(1)Click on one of the labels on the left side bar (these are the letters).
(2)Then click the comments link under that letter.
(3)You will then see all the comments which are the replies to the letters.
(4)Look at the last comment and reply to it.

Many thanks for your help and feel free to circulate around the world.


Dear Belize Tourism Board

Dear Sir/Madam,

I wasn’t sure where Belize was until now. Your illustrated map is wonderful and I must say I was quite compelled to viewing it. The place sounds beautiful but my funds would not allow me to visit there now. Many companies have sent me maps and guides about places but yours is the only illustrated one, this really does add a personal touch which is great because my project involves personal correspondence. I’m not sure where you saw my advert but it basically asks passer-bys to correspond with me for 1 year so I guess this is the beginning of that correspondence with you. I have enclosed a copy of one of my illustrations I did a while back. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours Faithfully,
Diana

1 comment:

  1. Dear Ms. Ali,

    Certainly you were uncertain where Belize is located: this is why we call Belize "Mother Nature's Best Kept Secret!" And now that we have let you in on the secret, certainly you will come.

    Please don't hestitate if you have any questions. I am here to help.

    yours sincerely,
    Elito

    ps: Thank you for the illustration.

    ReplyDelete